To learn more about each position visit Zip RecruiterZip Recruiter
Dardano's Team Members
Our team is expanding! As the premier footwear destination both in store and online, our team members don’t just show up everyday to a job, rather we show up with a driven purpose to connect our customers to their footwear needs. We set ourselves a part from other footwear stores with our knowledgeable staff, inclusive service to all our customers and great attention to detail. At Dardano’s shoes not only do we show up with this high level of care for our customers, we also take great pride in investing in our people!
United as one team, we take care of our customer’s needs in 3 main channels:
· In person “sit and fit” shoe buying experience
· Shoe Repair
What makes a great Dardano's team member?
· Attentive personality that connects with and cares for customers
· Thirst for knowledge and personal growth, footwear technology is constantly evolving. Our best team members continue to evolve with the industry.
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail
· Reliable. It is of high importance that our team members can arrive to work on-time, adhering to our professional dress-code standards, and ready to provide premium service to our customers
· Ability to lift up to 25lbs, climb up and down 6ft ladders, stand for long periods of time, stoop, sit, kneel, or bend down to assist customers in fitting and trying on footwear.
What Dardano’s shoes offers you:
Dardano’s shoes is a local, family owned and operated business that has been in existence for over 75 years. We are committed to providing our team with a fulfilling place to work every day. We show up every day to an inclusive environment with smiles on our faces ready to have fun and connect with our customers. Our perks include:
· Competitive Pay: varying roles have base pay, commission, and bonus opportunities. ($18-$26/hourly)
· Health Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Employee discounts
· Vendor sponsored contests, spiffs, discounts, and occasional free swag
· Flexible scheduling (varies depending on team member role)
· Growth opportunities
Whether it be through assisting our ecommerce channel, helping advise clients on footwear repair options, or enhancing our in-store shoe-fitting experience, if you think you’d be a great fit to our team then please submit your resume and answer our brief questionnaire! We look forward to hearing from you.